Ensuring your care home is compliant
We understand the strains on a business that come with ensuring that Health & Safety and Employment Law rules and regulations are being followed.As specialists to care service providers, Citation provide all the systems procedures, documentation and policies to ensure your care service is compliant.
We're here when you need us most
If you recognise that the time and effort being put in to staying compliant has a direct impact on the success and growth of your business, we can help.
From the basics – risk assessments, COSHH, lifting regulations – to the more serious – Accident Reporting and issues of enforcement – we’ll be there, every step of the way.
We’ve got online tools that will reduce the time it takes to prepare all the paperwork to remain compliant and our template library is invaluable if you’re looking for monitoring forms, checklists, and easy to use manual handling training, risk assessments and policies.
Specific to the Care Industry
Due to the breadth of experience we have with the care industry, we’ve created over 30 care related example risk assessments. They’re up to date, relevant to your business and easy to download from our online portal.
With a wealth of experience, our Health & Safety team have bespoke policy arrangements for care clients.
Supporting your CQC and regulatory requirements
A comprehensive set of CQC guidance notes is available to care service provider clients at no extra charge. The notes are written to reflect the requirements of the ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety’ set out by the Care Quality Commission.
Typically, Citation’s service includes:
· An initial inspection of your premises, report and recommendations
· A Health & Safety policy and systems for your individual needs
· Access to Citassess®
· Staff contracts and handbooks for every employee
· Regular legal updates to preserve your future compliance
· Annual site visits
· Use of The Citation Quality Marks, showing everyone that you’re committed to Health & Safety and Employment Law compliance
· Free access to Cittrainer®. A range of Employment Law and Health & Safety training packages are available with online certification
· 24/7 free helpline advice provided by practising solicitors and HR professionals
· Advice Guarantee up to £1.5m per annum
To discuss how Citation can support you with compliance please call 0845 844 1111 or email
Visit the Website